Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to import created mbox from pst into thunderbird?

Hi

I am using ms outlook in windows machine but thunderbird is

free so I decided to shift from outlook to thunderbird from windows to mac. I have

shifted all my mailboxes from outlook application of windows to thunderbird for

mac using this steps https://www.softaken.com/how-to/export-outlook-to-thunderbird

steps are showing correct and useful, but the problem is

this steps is only from migrating database from windows to mac thunderbird.

I purchased new mac and not able to import created mbox

files into mac thunderbird.

I am looking for easy steps to import all my exported files

into thunderbird.

I searched over internet and found few addon helpful like

import export but not able to handle.

This is my new mac machine and not professional to use mac. I

am in learning stage.

help me to import mbox into thunderbird

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 3:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 7:12 AM

Here I am providing steps to import the Outlook PST files into Thunderbird. Refer Below:-

1. Make Outlook your default program for sending/receiving emails. Go to the Start button and click Default Programs >> Set your default programs.
  2. Select Outlook from the Programs tab and click Set this program as default. Then click OK to save the changes.
  3. Now, launch Thunderbird and click on the Display the Thunderbird Menu option.
  4. Go to Tools >> Import.
  5. Select Mail, or you can select the Import Everything option and click Next.
  6. Select Outlook as the file type and click Next.
  7. In the last window, click on the Finish button to complete the import process.

I hope this will surely help you out.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 16, 2020 7:12 AM in response to gerogerty

Here I am providing steps to import the Outlook PST files into Thunderbird. Refer Below:-

1. Make Outlook your default program for sending/receiving emails. Go to the Start button and click Default Programs >> Set your default programs.
  2. Select Outlook from the Programs tab and click Set this program as default. Then click OK to save the changes.
  3. Now, launch Thunderbird and click on the Display the Thunderbird Menu option.
  4. Go to Tools >> Import.
  5. Select Mail, or you can select the Import Everything option and click Next.
  6. Select Outlook as the file type and click Next.
  7. In the last window, click on the Finish button to complete the import process.

I hope this will surely help you out.

How to import created mbox from pst into thunderbird?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.