Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to sign out

I want to sign out my ipad but it says, sign out is not available due to restrictions. Can you help what the restrictions are?

iPad, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 8:15 AM

10 replies

Jun 19, 2020 2:30 AM in response to Scholathegreat

Your iPad is centrally managed by your Educational Establishment. This would imply that the iPad is likely owned by them - and not you.

Restrictions that they have applied to the iPad are centrally managed/controlled by them - and only they can modify or remove those restrictions from the iPad.

As ProustGiulio has already indicated, you will need to contact your School IT Administrator for guidance. I hope this clarification is helpful.

I want to sign out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.