You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I want to create a title slide and slides with just typing, how do I do that?

I am attempting to make an iMovie. I would like to add slides that have printed words into the movie. How do I do that?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 16, 2020 12:18 PM

2 replies

Jun 16, 2020 2:40 PM in response to Rich839

Another way to add text to a slide is to double-click on it in the Photos app and then click on Edit in the upper right hand corner to open the edit panel. Then in the upper right hand corner of the edit panel, click on the circle with the 3 dots in it.

A drop down will appear. Click on Markup. Then, in the upper left of your screen, click on the Text icon. A text box will appear on the image where you can type in text and save it. Then import the image into iMovie.

-- Rich

If I want to create a title slide and slides with just typing, how do I do that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.