Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I delete all apps on my watch except for music and workout ? Those are the only two apps I need and care about

I would like to delete all apps on my watch except for the music and workout app. Also it would be nice if I could increase the height of each app by two or three times so that while I’m running I don’t accidentally tap the wrong app

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 2:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 2:22 AM

You cannot delete all apps off the watch,to see the one's you can delete go to the apps page and force touch on an app icon,they will start to jiggle just like on the phone,the one's with the X are the one's you can delete.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 17, 2020 2:22 AM in response to mallarcky

You cannot delete all apps off the watch,to see the one's you can delete go to the apps page and force touch on an app icon,they will start to jiggle just like on the phone,the one's with the X are the one's you can delete.

How can I delete all apps on my watch except for music and workout ? Those are the only two apps I need and care about

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.