Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my photos are not transferring to my new phone? I have backup my iCloud and still don’t see them on my new phone!

I don’t know what else to do. 10,000 is photos are not transferring to my new phone!

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 12:39 AM

Hi!

You refer to a backup in iCloud. It would not contain your iCloud photos, because they’re stored in iCloud already. Are you signed in to iCloud on your new device? Are you sure you’re online? Is there a network issue? Are iCloud photos turned on? It could take a moment for the photos to show up on a new device because a lot is happening in the background.

Hope it sorts out for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2020 12:39 AM in response to CG0812

Hi!

You refer to a backup in iCloud. It would not contain your iCloud photos, because they’re stored in iCloud already. Are you signed in to iCloud on your new device? Are you sure you’re online? Is there a network issue? Are iCloud photos turned on? It could take a moment for the photos to show up on a new device because a lot is happening in the background.

Hope it sorts out for you.

Why my photos are not transferring to my new phone? I have backup my iCloud and still don’t see them on my new phone!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.