Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund and cancel the subscription

Hi

I have not purchase the subscription please cancel it and refund my money Rec short plus, Premium college editior, 2nd phone grand access cancel all this. I just authorised the charge of iCloud storage 50gb.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 17, 2020 8:12 PM

2 replies

Jun 17, 2020 9:01 PM in response to shikha1307

shikha1307: Said:

"Refund and cancel the subscription Hi I have not purchase the subscription please cancel it and refund my money Rec short plus, Premium college editior, 2nd phone grand access cancel all this. I just authorised the charge of iCloud storage 50gb."

-------

Contact Apple Support ASAP:

For Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. This is a User-to-User forum; we are all Apple users like you. As you might suspect, no one here would have an answer for this. You are not speaking with Apple. So, take this up with Apple Support.

Contacting Apple Suppport:

Request to speak to the iTunes Store Staff. Show them what happened. They will see this, informing you about where this all, confirm where this all stands in your Apple Account, and run you through the fix. If need be, ask about performing a screensharing session with the Apple Rep.

--- Contact Us - Choose Locations

--- USA: 1(800)MY-APPLE

--- Proceed from there as Necessary

Note: Calls seem to be taking much longer than normal to get an Apple Rep to answer the call. And that makes sense, because many are at home at the moment (due to the Coronavirus Pandemic), hence they have more free time on their hands for a chance to call Apple Support. Just stay on the line until you get through :)

Refund and cancel the subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.