Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Storage Plan

Good day I’ve upgraded my storage too 2tb and I pay $9.99 monthly and I’m very disappointed because it isn’t working. My phone still says full even after paying for it I’ve logged out and back into my iCloud atleast 20 times. Still hasn’t changed the problem when I look at my storage it says it 180.1gb of 2tb Used . Anyone know a fix too this ???

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 7:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 9:00 AM

Again, the storage is in iCloud, it is not on your phone.

Your phone will continue to say its full regardless of how much iCloud storage space you have.

If you go to Settings->General->iPhone Storage it will show how much actual physical storage you have . This is completelly unrelated to the iCloud storage you have bought, which can be seen in Settings->Account(top of settings->iCloud.

They are 2 different and unrelated storage spaces.

Again, there is no way to increase the iPhone's physical storage space.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 18, 2020 9:00 AM in response to zee-k

Again, the storage is in iCloud, it is not on your phone.

Your phone will continue to say its full regardless of how much iCloud storage space you have.

If you go to Settings->General->iPhone Storage it will show how much actual physical storage you have . This is completelly unrelated to the iCloud storage you have bought, which can be seen in Settings->Account(top of settings->iCloud.

They are 2 different and unrelated storage spaces.

Again, there is no way to increase the iPhone's physical storage space.

Storage Plan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.