Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello , after doing everything my iPhone keeps disconnecting from any WiFi

I connect to a WiFi then 2 seconds later it automatically disconnects so I can’t use any wifi

iPhone XS

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 8:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 12:36 PM

Hello Phillipjc,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I see that you haven't received an answer to your question. If you are able to provide additional information, then perhaps someone will be able to assist you. Some questions that might be helpful to answer are: 

What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already tried on your device?

Is your iPhone on the latest software update?

Can your device connect with Cellular service like browsing the internet using the Cellular data?

Have you tried resetting your network settings?

Cheers!

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2020 12:36 PM in response to Phillipjc

Hello Phillipjc,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I see that you haven't received an answer to your question. If you are able to provide additional information, then perhaps someone will be able to assist you. Some questions that might be helpful to answer are: 

What are the troubleshooting steps that you have already tried on your device?

Is your iPhone on the latest software update?

Can your device connect with Cellular service like browsing the internet using the Cellular data?

Have you tried resetting your network settings?

Cheers!

Jun 23, 2020 6:42 AM in response to Phillipjc

Hello Phillipjc,

Thank you for the update about your issue, I see you have tried multiple troubleshooting steps that we usually do for software troubleshooting.

You have mentioned erasing your iPhone and restoring it when performing this step, Have you restored from your backup or set it up as a new device?

Software issues travel with the backup in the Apps and Data, If you haven't tried that I would recommend restore it to factory settings and setting it up as new and see if the issue is still there.

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

If you have tried the previous step and the issue is still there I would recommend Contact Support they will be able to run diagnostics on your device and determine if there is a hardware issue within the device.

Take Care!

Jun 22, 2020 1:03 PM in response to i_rina

I have erased all settings and data then restored it. I did the airplane mode switch. I reset all network settings and connected again. I have tried turning my phone off for 24 hours. Yes, I have updated to the last software update. No I can’t even use Cellular data or Hotspot of any kind. I can’t use any type of internet. Yes I have reset my network settings.

Hello , after doing everything my iPhone keeps disconnecting from any WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.