Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

With out WiFi , by using cellular data, how can I update the software

hi everyone, my device is iPhone XS, when I try to update my software, it always says “connect Wi-Fi”, why I cannot update my software without WiFi, please do something with cellular data for update software, I hope I’ll get my reply.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 18, 2020 10:09 AM

2 replies

Jun 18, 2020 10:22 AM in response to KiltedTim

No I am not happy for your answer , actually I live in cities, there I have a facility for Wi-Fi or whatever Internet connections, but now because of lockdown I came back to my hometown, here We don’t have much facilities other than cellular data, in this situation how can I update my software with out Wi-Fi, so please do something, there are a lot of people are struggling and can’t update their software without Wi-Fi, the Apple company need to take a decision regarding this, it’s a valuable question please understand, we cannot always take a Wi-Fi connection or whatever Internet browsers, we cannot take to everywhere we go, so with cellular connection we need to update our software it’s my request, Apple team please take my request to something.

With out WiFi , by using cellular data, how can I update the software

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.