Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Want to buy more storage space on my iPhone

Buy more storage for my iPhone

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 11:34 AM

I want you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You can purchase ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts. Thanks.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2020 11:34 AM in response to Rubwanscuba

I want you to realize and know one important thing and that is that there is NOTHING that you can do to increase the physical storage capacity of your iPhone. Your iPhone's storage capacity will forever remain the same as the day you bought it.

You can purchase ➔ iCloud Storage from Apple where you create and save your iPhone backups and synch (Not Store) your Messages, Photos, Contacts, Calendars, Notes and Reminders. Note that iCloud Storage is NOT an extension of storage capacity of your iPhone. Just wanted you to know some facts. Thanks.

Axel F.

Want to buy more storage space on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.