Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Health and Freestyle Libre data

Is it possible to sync my Apple health with my freestyle libre app in order to monitor my blood sugars?

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 3:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 4:47 PM

Greetings Taina1217,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're curious if the FreeStyle LibreLink app is compatible with Health.

The description provided for FreeStyle LibreLink in the App Store does not mention the app being compatible with Health: FreeStyle LibreLink - US on the App Store

To confirm, check out the steps within the following article that shows how to add information from other apps to the Health app: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

"Add information from other apps

1. Open the Health app.
  2. Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner 
  3. Under Privacy, tap Apps. You can see apps that you already own that are compatible with Health. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible. 
  4. Tap an app and turn on the health categories that you want that app to track.

You might also need to open the app and adjust its settings to allow it to share data with Health."

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2020 4:47 PM in response to Taina1217

Greetings Taina1217,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! I understand you're curious if the FreeStyle LibreLink app is compatible with Health.

The description provided for FreeStyle LibreLink in the App Store does not mention the app being compatible with Health: FreeStyle LibreLink - US on the App Store

To confirm, check out the steps within the following article that shows how to add information from other apps to the Health app: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

"Add information from other apps

1. Open the Health app.
  2. Tap your profile picture in the upper-right corner 
  3. Under Privacy, tap Apps. You can see apps that you already own that are compatible with Health. If you don't see an app, it might not be compatible. 
  4. Tap an app and turn on the health categories that you want that app to track.

You might also need to open the app and adjust its settings to allow it to share data with Health."

Kind regards.

Apple Health and Freestyle Libre data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.