Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to change the region of my account and I can’t because I have to empty my balance

Hello, I want to change the region of my account and I can’t because I have to empty my balance but I don’t know how to spend 0.07$. What can I do??

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 6:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2020 6:48 PM

Martinaif2003 Said:

"Apple ID: Hello, I want to change the region of my account and I can’t because I have to empty my balance but I don’t know how to spend 0.07$. What can I do??"

-------

Have Apple Zero-Out the Balance:

Call Apple Support at the links provided below. Have the Apple Rep zero-out the balance, bringing it to 0.00$

Contacting Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2020 6:48 PM in response to Martinaif2003

Martinaif2003 Said:

"Apple ID: Hello, I want to change the region of my account and I can’t because I have to empty my balance but I don’t know how to spend 0.07$. What can I do??"

-------

Have Apple Zero-Out the Balance:

Call Apple Support at the links provided below. Have the Apple Rep zero-out the balance, bringing it to 0.00$

Contacting Apple Support:

Why the Wait:

Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

Jun 20, 2020 3:16 AM in response to Martinaif2003

If you have a credit balance (e.g., a cents credit balance), you could purchase something of value greater than or equal to the amount of your store credit or try to get Apple Support to zero out your account balance using this link https://getsupport.apple.com/?caller=cups&PGF=PGF63006&category_id=SC0060&symptom_id=23330This link is derived from Change your Apple ID country or region https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201389It also applies equally well to debit balances.

I want to change the region of my account and I can’t because I have to empty my balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.