Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sometimes questioned her before I delete a message

Why an I Sometimes questioned her before I delete a message? It asks me if I want to delete from both iPhones. But it doesn’t always ask me after each message I want to delete.

can my Messages be showing up on someone else’s phone?

why does it ask randomly before I delete a text?

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 1:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2020 2:49 PM

Do you know whether you share your Apple ID with someone else? If YES then that is the type of behavior that you see from those shared Apple ID devices. If you do NOT share your Apple ID with someone then I recommend that you immediately change the password of your Apple ID in case that information has been compromised.

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 20, 2020 2:49 PM in response to Kittycole

Do you know whether you share your Apple ID with someone else? If YES then that is the type of behavior that you see from those shared Apple ID devices. If you do NOT share your Apple ID with someone then I recommend that you immediately change the password of your Apple ID in case that information has been compromised.

Axel F.

Sometimes questioned her before I delete a message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.