Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Authorization issue with syncing iphone 6 to MAC

I am have issues with syncing my iphone 6S to my MAC book pro? I receive this message.

Some items, including “You Don't Know How It Feels”, were not copied to the iPhone “Lois Kazamel’s iPhone” because you are not authorized for them on this Mac.

I have purchased the music on iTunes. I do not want to subscribe to Apple Music.

I have Catalina Version 10.15.5 on MAC and IOS 13.5.1

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 8:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 3:05 PM

Hello loisfromfort mcmurray,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that some of the items you are trying to sync to your iPhone are not syncing and you are getting a message saying the song was not copied to your iPhone because you are not authorized for them on this Mac. This article will provide you with steps on how to authorize your Mac in iTunes:

Authorize a Mac to play iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

Best Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2020 3:05 PM in response to loisfromfort mcmurray

Hello loisfromfort mcmurray,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your post that some of the items you are trying to sync to your iPhone are not syncing and you are getting a message saying the song was not copied to your iPhone because you are not authorized for them on this Mac. This article will provide you with steps on how to authorize your Mac in iTunes:

Authorize a Mac to play iTunes Store purchases - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Authorization issue with syncing iphone 6 to MAC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.