Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 battery drain

Though I’ve been careful not to overcharge my phone, my iPhone 11 is suddenly having excessive battery drain this week after 8 months of no trouble. One daily charge is no longer enough though my usage has not increased.

iPhone 11, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 21, 2020 3:01 PM

iPhone Battery and Performance - Apple Support

3 replies

Jun 22, 2020 3:52 PM in response to SusieMay13

SusieMay13 wrote:

Instead of such a lengthy rendition of all that goes into a battery’s lifespan, why not simply explain concise good charging habits, and how to extend the battery life in a newer phone?

There are many reasons. Among them:

1. I know nothing more about you than what you posted. Perhaps you require plenty of information.
  2. The paragraphs in the attached article are well labeled. You may easily filter out information that does not interest you.
  3. You never actually asked a question. You stated an observation. The reader had to figure out what you were questioning.

Does having an Apple series 3 watch use excess battery as well as its own?

It requires a very small amount of additional iPhone battery power compared to not having an Apple Watch.

iPhone 11 battery drain

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.