Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

virus

i have a iphone 8 and it says i have a virus and i have pop ups in my calendar that i don’t know of and i didn’t put them there and i don’t know what to do :( please help

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 7:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 11:11 AM

Greetings aylin16,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're receiving spam calendar invitations warning you of a virus with your iPhone.

Check out the information in the following article: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

"If you accepted a suspicious Calendar invitation

If you get an unwanted or suspicious calendar invitation in Mail or Calendar, you can report it as Junk in iCloud.

To delete an invitation that you already accepted, tap the event, then tap Decline or Delete Event. If you unintentionally subscribed to a calendar you didn't want, open the Calendar app, tap Calendars and look for an unknown or suspicious calendar. Tap the calendar, then scroll down and tap Delete Calendar."

Kind regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2020 11:11 AM in response to aylin16

Greetings aylin16,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It sounds like you're receiving spam calendar invitations warning you of a virus with your iPhone.

Check out the information in the following article: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

"If you accepted a suspicious Calendar invitation

If you get an unwanted or suspicious calendar invitation in Mail or Calendar, you can report it as Junk in iCloud.

To delete an invitation that you already accepted, tap the event, then tap Decline or Delete Event. If you unintentionally subscribed to a calendar you didn't want, open the Calendar app, tap Calendars and look for an unknown or suspicious calendar. Tap the calendar, then scroll down and tap Delete Calendar."

Kind regards.

virus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.