Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My Location Reporting issue

My location is shared with three people, two of which i can see fine but one of the contacts i've shared mine with and vice versa does not show up until that person checks my location first, could it be an issue on their end?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 8:56 AM

I'm not sure what I can suggest either, since Find My works with other friends, and you've already checked their settings.

Is that an iPhone or an Android device? Should be the former, check also that their location settings are always available / enabled. Should be the latter, I'm not familiar with those settings, sorry.

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2020 8:56 AM in response to abrahammsta

I'm not sure what I can suggest either, since Find My works with other friends, and you've already checked their settings.

Is that an iPhone or an Android device? Should be the former, check also that their location settings are always available / enabled. Should be the latter, I'm not familiar with those settings, sorry.

Regards

Giulio

Find My Location Reporting issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.