Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad case needed

I just got an older model iPad, Model # MD510LL/A, 7 3/8 " by 9/ 1/2". Where can I get a case for this? Can't seem to find one on the internet

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 8:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 8:44 AM

It’s a 4th gen ipad

I would suggest first poke around here

Apple - Support - Technical Specifications

And check out the tech specs for the ipad, mainly the measurements, height and width and thickness. Then check out other models of iPads (you can ignore the pros) to see what other models have the same tech specs. Apple has a habit of using the same chassis for a few models so the cases for some fit others - as an example the Mini 1, 2 and 3 all can share cases because they are all the same size)

Once you have a list of the various models that have the same size chassis, search on Amazon. That’s the best place to find any case, even cases for older ones. And it could be possible that since your 4th gen may share chassis size with other models you can also search for cases fitting multiple generations of the ipads which will open up your search a bit.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 22, 2020 8:44 AM in response to billbala

It’s a 4th gen ipad

I would suggest first poke around here

Apple - Support - Technical Specifications

And check out the tech specs for the ipad, mainly the measurements, height and width and thickness. Then check out other models of iPads (you can ignore the pros) to see what other models have the same tech specs. Apple has a habit of using the same chassis for a few models so the cases for some fit others - as an example the Mini 1, 2 and 3 all can share cases because they are all the same size)

Once you have a list of the various models that have the same size chassis, search on Amazon. That’s the best place to find any case, even cases for older ones. And it could be possible that since your 4th gen may share chassis size with other models you can also search for cases fitting multiple generations of the ipads which will open up your search a bit.

iPad case needed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.