Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad, iOS 13 beta

I get a popup stating “A new iOS update is now available. Please update from the iOS 13 beta.”.

No software update is available "iPadOS 13.4.5 Your Software is up to date".

I have no Beta profile installed.

A reset of the iPad has not resolved it. :-(

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jun 22, 2020 11:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 2:37 AM

It seems that my iPad was still showing to apple as being in a beta even though there was no visible Beta profile. This caused it to detect there was a later version of iPad OS but not see it as an available upgrade. Complete backup and hard reset was required to remove its internal confusion. No more Beta for me.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2020 2:37 AM in response to Jamesd49

It seems that my iPad was still showing to apple as being in a beta even though there was no visible Beta profile. This caused it to detect there was a later version of iPad OS but not see it as an available upgrade. Complete backup and hard reset was required to remove its internal confusion. No more Beta for me.

Jun 23, 2020 2:45 AM in response to stupidcorner

Beta versions, by definition, may have serious bugs that can adversely affect [and potentially cause damage to] your device or data. When signing-up to the Apple beta-programme, you will have been presented with this warning - and, to participate, you will have positively affirmed acceptance of this caution.

You are always strongly advised that beta software should not be installed on your primary device. Your device and/data is always at risk.

Should you wish to test beta software, you would be best advised to use a secondary device that is dedicated for this purpose.

iPad, iOS 13 beta

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.