Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro

How to add AirPods Pro to my device to my Apple ID ?

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 1:52 AM

4 replies

Jun 23, 2020 8:47 AM in response to Eric Root

Dear Eric

thanks for your respond and supports..

I’ve tried all the process from the Instruction you’ve send even knee it how to but as I understand that it would show in my device on my AppleID

But as it said in the Instruction..

1. If you're signed in to iCloud, your AirPods are set up automatically with any of your supported devices that are signed in to iCloud with the same Apple ID.

If then it’s just the way it is.. But if not then I’ll try to do with Mac ..

1 more question is there possibility to solve Unknown Document and Data on Safari got no idea what us that much space been taken up to 5.21 Gb

is that the only way to get rid of unknown date to backup or any other ideas how could it happened!

thanks and best regards

Anucha

Jun 25, 2020 6:42 PM in response to Eric Root

Thanks Eric

I’ve tried that regular cleaning process likely often but my wonder case it’s doesn’t admit the device but wonder what’s there more than 5 Gb unknown!

Guess I better restore the device but soon iPhone 12 pro it’s coming!

P.s Would you please update  software Support system it’s would be better to do less offer for iCloud storage!!

Nowadays offering me every few mins even my iCloud it’s not full yet !!

Regards

Anucha

AirPods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.