Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Possible to run Current Adobe CC Suite on a 2011 iMac running 2011 High Sierra?

Can the current Adobe Creative Cloud suite be run on an Apple iMac 21.5" 2011 intel i5 2.5Ghz 500mb hard drive 8gb RAM running High Sierra 2011?

Thanks for your help

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 3:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 5:52 AM

You can check any of the current crop of Adobe CC applications for their system requirements here. The current Photoshop CC is supported on High Sierra, though I would highly recommend that you have that operating system fully updated. That 500 GB hard drive is slower than the second coming, and will make the use of the CC suite excrutiatingly slow. Your 8GB RAM, and the 2011 era graphics support would limit what you can do in the respective CC applications.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 23, 2020 5:52 AM in response to Needadvice12

You can check any of the current crop of Adobe CC applications for their system requirements here. The current Photoshop CC is supported on High Sierra, though I would highly recommend that you have that operating system fully updated. That 500 GB hard drive is slower than the second coming, and will make the use of the CC suite excrutiatingly slow. Your 8GB RAM, and the 2011 era graphics support would limit what you can do in the respective CC applications.

Possible to run Current Adobe CC Suite on a 2011 iMac running 2011 High Sierra?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.