Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screen sharing

I have problemsWith screen sharing on my Apple iPhone 11 I can't turn it off can you please can somebody please help me

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 4:00 AM

3 replies

Jun 23, 2020 9:54 AM in response to Cunnla

Yes, sorry mirroring. I also have an LG TV and my neighbours have a Samsung Smart TV which I found was last week also connected to my phone without my knowledge.. “Smart Home” is becoming a major problem as new technology is introduced too early and has no common standard. In the UK the Gov is soon to force standards on the TV and smart tech market. Undesired Screen sharing is recurring issue for me since 2018. Nobody seems to believe me but I can see another “ skin or image” of the Setting page for instance and constant requests to update my I D password. When I do the circle rotates but no update occurs. I noticed yesterday (which completely seperately I had BT WiFi reinstalled in my home (UK) ) that it was accompanied by a whole bunch of very devilish emojis which I have associated with this issue.

I am completely fed up with all my equipment never stable for more than about a week before the screen stops working etc. I have NEWiPad Pro 12 which has worked about 2 weeks of the 3 months I have had it! HELP!!

screen sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.