Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Burn a CD from ITunes??

Help please! I'm trying to burn a playlist onto a CD with ITunes version 12.7.2.60. I've read the articles which suggest that if the "Burn to a Disc" option is greyed out in the file window, to make sure there's a checkmark beside each song you want to burn. What I want to know is how to get that checkmark?

I've downloaded the music directly from Apple and put a playlist together. I don't have a separate CD burner (never done this before) and was hoping I could burn it directly from my old laptop. Can someone let me know if there's a solve for this or if it's a wasted effort?

Thank you so much!

CDBNR

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Jun 23, 2020 7:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 5:11 AM

....... make sure there's a checkmark beside each song you want to burn. What I want to know is how to get that checkmark?

Hello Burner. Set the playlist to View > As Songs. Also go to Preferences, General tab, and make sure you have enabled "Show -- Songs list checkboxes."

1 reply

Burn a CD from ITunes??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.