Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 7 isn’t working I can’t call and I can’t receive any call

My iPhone 7 isn’t working, I can’t call and I can’t receive any calls

iPhone 7

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 12:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 1:27 PM

There is no straightforward solution to the issues that you are facing with your iPhone 7 and iOS 13. You cannot go back to the previous iOS version. It is in your best interest if you-

1. Contact your carrier to see whether they can reset your account so that service can be restored on your iPhone 7. If that does not work then-
  2. Check to see whether your iPhone 7 qualifies for the ➔ iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" issues - Apple Support.
  3. If your iPhone does not qualify for the above then please ➔ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 24, 2020 1:27 PM in response to 19ana33

There is no straightforward solution to the issues that you are facing with your iPhone 7 and iOS 13. You cannot go back to the previous iOS version. It is in your best interest if you-

1. Contact your carrier to see whether they can reset your account so that service can be restored on your iPhone 7. If that does not work then-
  2. Check to see whether your iPhone 7 qualifies for the ➔ iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" issues - Apple Support.
  3. If your iPhone does not qualify for the above then please ➔ Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Axel F.

My iPhone 7 isn’t working I can’t call and I can’t receive any call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.