Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MAKE IT EASIER TO GET VIDEOS OFF THE IPHONE. PLEASE

Y'all know what I'm talking about. I now it must be embarrassing for y'all. Please fix this. I've spent 3 hours trying to get a large video file off of my iPhone and onto my macbook. I can NOT install Catalina because some of my music software will not work. I am using Mojave. I should NOT HAVE TO INSTALL 3RD PART APP after spending 4k dollars on my phone and laptop combined.

Please take our billions we've paid you and fix this by tomorrow. Thanks!

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 1:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 24, 2020 1:57 PM

How about following these instructions—>Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

11 replies

Jun 24, 2020 2:04 PM in response to nolanneal

Y'all know what I'm talking about

I don't. You assume your issue is know far and wide by all. What happens when you try? iOS version?

I can NOT install Catalina because some of my music software will not work.

Seems to me you have placed the obstacle here. Up to date software is the way to get all current features. Staying behind has its costs.

fix this by tomorrow. Thanks!

This is how you ask for help?

Jun 24, 2020 4:31 PM in response to nolanneal

There's an issue with exporting 4k/1080 videos on both Mac and PC now, but I never thought it could be related to the USB driver (I understood this command correctly, right?). Can you elaborate what was the exact issue and flow? Did you get any error and have you used Photos app or Image Capture for the transfer?

Or I've misunderstood the post and main trouble was in connection and not the transfer itself?

Jun 24, 2020 4:49 PM in response to nolanneal

With Apple, what should be but a simple requires learning of new phrases, actions, and workflows. It's utopic. With a Windows system, you just drag and drop. Who the fuck wants that. With Apple, you will simply need to open the Apple Transfer Service, and select the file you wish to CloudTransfer. Select the AirJump feature, which is buried deep within the Finder. Begin an AppleTransfr by clicking NOT on any of the buttons you see, but find a drop-down menu and select 'Navigate,' and agree again to terms and services, on both computers or devices. When this does not work, log into AppleClouds using an ID or your AppleMatrix, and open the Transfer Editor Easy Fix Utility. From here, place the barrel of a medium-sized rifle onto the MagicScreen or the AppleBoard of your MacBox. Use your finger to activate the computer-fixing feature of the rifle device. Now you should be ready to get a Windows system, which is bad in it's own right, but at least it DOES STUFF.

Jun 24, 2020 6:06 PM in response to suburez

Me: Makes jokes mocking a machine.
Me: Writes this very response, right now.

You: irrational screed that you think is funny. Isn't.

You: advocate gunplay as a solution. Again, not funny.

You: asked no questions, which is kind what we do here.

You: offered no constructive criticism of Apple's workflow.

You: did not share what your issue may be. Just a bitter me too.

Me: checking out of this conversation as I have no belief you will react in a constructive manner.

Jun 24, 2020 6:24 PM in response to suburez

Whenever anyone is wholly ignorant of a system, it is easy to complain it is difficult, convoluted, unworkable and useless. All that does is show off their very ignorance.

I have been using Macs for over 3 decades, iPhones for over a decade, and iPads for near a decade. I have never once, with all the versions of OS X, MacOS, iOS, and now iPadOS, ever had any difficulty transferring photos and videos from my iPhone, iPads, digital cameras, or other devices to and from my Macs.

It is not difficult and it has never not worked.

If you prefer Windows, fine go use it. But this whole Apple versus Windows is just so old, so dated and so lame it’s not even laughable anymore.

I would note too that a even just a short visit to Microsoft’s own Windows support forums make it clear there are a staggering number of things in Windows, that for some or many users at least do not do the stuff they are supposed to, or are difficult for users to get done, understand or follow.

MAKE IT EASIER TO GET VIDEOS OFF THE IPHONE. PLEASE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.