Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upi issue in iphone 6

Why i am unable to use paytm upi and bhim upi

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 3:03 AM

Checking on App Store, Paytm requires iOS 11 or later, and Bhim requires iOS 9 or later.

So, if your iPhone is updated to iOS 12 or later (as you wrote about your products), they should be working.

Contact those apps developers and ask them, using this support article:--> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2020 3:03 AM in response to Vipgupta

Checking on App Store, Paytm requires iOS 11 or later, and Bhim requires iOS 9 or later.

So, if your iPhone is updated to iOS 12 or later (as you wrote about your products), they should be working.

Contact those apps developers and ask them, using this support article:--> How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Jun 25, 2020 3:18 AM in response to SravanKrA

SravanKrA wrote:

Yes. I agree it does not work on iOS 12.

Hi SravanKrA,

If you're sure about that, the info in AppStore about Paytm UPI and Bhim UPI is wrong, and Apple should be informed about that.

Since I can't test them, if you're sure about your statement, please let Apple know that, using Apple – Product Feedback

Have a nice day.

Giulio

Upi issue in iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.