Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Movie/Subscriptions

How do I watch a movie that I ordered on my iPhone on my Smart TV?

iPhone 7, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 8:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 9:05 AM

• If you have a smart TV that supports the Apple TV app, then sign in, go to your library, and watch.
  • If you have a connected streaming device (Apple TV set-top box, Roku, Fire TV), then get the Apple TV app, sign in, go to your library, and watch.
  • If you have an AirPlay-enabled smart TV, then AirPlay from your iPhone to the TV.

If none of the above applies to your setup, then you may want to change your setup.

Devices you can use with the Apple TV app and Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Apple TV app-supported devices and AirPlay 2-enabled TVs - Apple Support

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2020 9:05 AM in response to Tadj65

• If you have a smart TV that supports the Apple TV app, then sign in, go to your library, and watch.
  • If you have a connected streaming device (Apple TV set-top box, Roku, Fire TV), then get the Apple TV app, sign in, go to your library, and watch.
  • If you have an AirPlay-enabled smart TV, then AirPlay from your iPhone to the TV.

If none of the above applies to your setup, then you may want to change your setup.

Devices you can use with the Apple TV app and Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Apple TV app-supported devices and AirPlay 2-enabled TVs - Apple Support

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Apple Movie/Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.