Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone notes keep going blank after updating to iOS 13.1

All the notes in the Notes app on my iPhone appear to still be there, but when I open them they are just a blank page and I can niether read them nor select/copy any text in them...

Restarting my iPhone seems to repopulate the notes again, but this has happened to my Notes 3 times now since the iOS upgrade. It is really irritating to have to shut down and restart my phine more than daily now. This behavior did not occur under iOS 12 or 11...

Please fix this apparent bug!!

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 25, 2020 2:49 PM

1 reply

Jun 30, 2020 7:04 AM in response to Dr_Lilith

Hello Dr_Lilith,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your question that the content of your notes are disappearing somewhat frequently. I can certainly help you with this!

In order to get a solution for your issue, could you post some more information about your issue?

Are you storing your notes in iCloud or through an email provider like Gmail or Yahoo? This could be a cause of the problem if your phone can't connect to the mail servers correctly.

Cheers.

My iPhone notes keep going blank after updating to iOS 13.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.