You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone shows No network service last six months1

Please support me

no network shows last six months but I use WiFi services

cellular networks failed

Iphone 7

serial: FY***G71

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 7

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 6:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 6:55 AM

This is a public user-to-user forum, and thus is not a good place to post any personal info like your serial number.

As it’s an iPhone 7 first check this Apple support article—>iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

Then the more general support article—>If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 26, 2020 6:55 AM in response to arif283

This is a public user-to-user forum, and thus is not a good place to post any personal info like your serial number.

As it’s an iPhone 7 first check this Apple support article—>iPhone 7 Repair Program for "No Service" Issues - Apple Support

Then the more general support article—>If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

My iPhone shows No network service last six months1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.