Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Facebook app crashes on ipad

I have iPad 6th generation with software version 13.5.1 and recently my facebook app crashes. It works on my iphone and MacPro so it’s not facebook app itself. Right now I found I can access f/b via safari on ipad so not huge issue but nuisance. Just curious if anyone else experienced same issue & if it was caused by recent OS update.

thanks

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 8:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 8:33 AM

An update to the Facebook App, v.276, was released yesterday. If you update the App on your iPad, this should resolve the problem.

For iPad, the previous App version (v.275) has been crashing immediately upon launch; iPhone has not been affected by this issue.

3 replies

Facebook app crashes on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.