Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My left airpod never charges to 100% anymore

It seems like my left airpod never charges to 100% anymore. My right airpod is fine. Is there anything I can do about this? Why is it not charging? I charge them with a new apple USB charger. Nothing should be wrong with the charger.

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 2:29 PM

Reset your AirPods – Apple Support

2 replies

Jun 29, 2020 11:20 AM in response to Jamesd49

Hi James, thank you for the article link. Unfortunately, I have tried this countless times before posting my question. When I said that I have to disconnect and reconnect my airpods each time, I meant that I have to reset them each time I want to use them. My process is: 1. I put in my airpods. 2. The right one connects and the left one doesn't. 3. I place both my airpods back in the case. 4. I follow the steps in the article you referenced. 5. Both my airpods connect to my device. My question is: why do I have to go through that process every time I want to use my airpods? Do you know why my left airpod might not be charging?

My left airpod never charges to 100% anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.