Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macOS Mojave link issue

Hi! I need to install macOS Mojave to mine Mac. I'm just clicking on link of macOS Mojave and it has to redirect me to the Mac AppStore, but nothing doesn't happens, only new empty tab in Safari opens. What should I do?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 11:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 10:02 PM

Thanks mate, but yours links didn't worked too. Actually, yesterday I tried to fix this problem by myself, the solution was quite easy. The problem was mine location. I'm live in China, so I just should been to change the language domain into the link from the /us/ to /cn/. Hope if you will go abroad and you will need to fix same problem you can use it :)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2020 10:02 PM in response to The_Knowledge_Seeker

Thanks mate, but yours links didn't worked too. Actually, yesterday I tried to fix this problem by myself, the solution was quite easy. The problem was mine location. I'm live in China, so I just should been to change the language domain into the link from the /us/ to /cn/. Hope if you will go abroad and you will need to fix same problem you can use it :)

macOS Mojave link issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.