Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is do_not_reply@apple.com an official apple email

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 12:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 12:23 PM

That account is one from which Apple sends out notifications for which replies are not required but it is a real address because it says "@apple.com".

I check the real origin of an email by clicking Reply and clicking on the tiny arrow beside the name of the sender. The arrow reveals the real address which the email came from and to which a reply will go. This is worth doing even with accounts you trust, especially with accounts you trust. Of course, I do not reply to addresses which do not match the pretended addresses.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2020 12:23 PM in response to mazinb_

That account is one from which Apple sends out notifications for which replies are not required but it is a real address because it says "@apple.com".

I check the real origin of an email by clicking Reply and clicking on the tiny arrow beside the name of the sender. The arrow reveals the real address which the email came from and to which a reply will go. This is worth doing even with accounts you trust, especially with accounts you trust. Of course, I do not reply to addresses which do not match the pretended addresses.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.