Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My daughter is on my apple music family plan all her playlists keep getting added to my phone. How do i make this stop?

My daughter is on my apple music family plan all her playlists keep getting added to my phone. How do I make this stop?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 1:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 2:55 PM

Are you really using Family Sharing or are you simply sharing an Apple ID with your daughter? If you are sharing an Apple ID, there is nothing you can do to stop this behavior. If you eat h have you Owen Apple IDs and are using Family Sharing according to:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Family Sharing and Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

then just don't share the playlists. See the "Share a playlist through Apple Music" section in:

Create and share Apple Music playlists - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 26, 2020 2:55 PM in response to Wayinwilly1

Are you really using Family Sharing or are you simply sharing an Apple ID with your daughter? If you are sharing an Apple ID, there is nothing you can do to stop this behavior. If you eat h have you Owen Apple IDs and are using Family Sharing according to:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Family Sharing and Apple ID for your child - Apple Support

then just don't share the playlists. See the "Share a playlist through Apple Music" section in:

Create and share Apple Music playlists - Apple Support

My daughter is on my apple music family plan all her playlists keep getting added to my phone. How do i make this stop?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.