Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free Apple TV+ with Purchase of MacBook

I was told that i would get one year of apple tv with the purchase of my new macbook air. However, everytime I go to Apple TV it tells me I'm eligible only for one week free. How do I redeem my one free year?

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 2:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 2:55 PM

If you qualify, and if you did as described in the guide, and you still do not get to see the year offer, then contact Apple Support. They can assist in getting you the service, if needed using activation codes.

2 replies

Jun 26, 2020 2:52 PM in response to TIMBErin

Welcome to the Apple Community.

Sign in with your Apple ID account during the setup process or at a later date in the Settings.

Use the Software Update feature to check whether your device is running the latest version of its operating system. If not, download and install the update when prompted to do so.

Now open the TV app on your device and select the Watch Now tab.

The offer should be presented immediately after launching the app. If not, scroll down until it appears and select the button labeled with the text “Enjoy 1 Year Free”.

Free Apple TV+ with Purchase of MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.