Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have plenty of space left in my storage, but I keep getting a notification saying it is full. Why is this happening?

(see pictures) I keep getting a notification my iCloud storage is full and will no longer be saving to it, but I have checked and it is not full.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 7:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 4:14 PM

You do on the face of it appears to have plenty of iCloud storage left. However the amount of storage used for back up, does seem quite large to me. Do you have several other Devices that back up to iCloud and if so were they in the process of backing up when you've got that message on your phone. You might also have a look at the backup settings on this phone, to see what size your next backup is and things like that.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2020 4:14 PM in response to Whatthenikki

You do on the face of it appears to have plenty of iCloud storage left. However the amount of storage used for back up, does seem quite large to me. Do you have several other Devices that back up to iCloud and if so were they in the process of backing up when you've got that message on your phone. You might also have a look at the backup settings on this phone, to see what size your next backup is and things like that.

I have plenty of space left in my storage, but I keep getting a notification saying it is full. Why is this happening?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.