Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Maps announces incorrect street names

Recently Siri started announcing incorrect street names (ones she correctly named in the past.) The names on the map screen are correct, but the auditory street names are wrong. The streets have never had the names used, so I have no idea where they come from. I don’t see others asking about this issue, but I do know one other person that has encountered this problem. Any ideas on how to correct?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 8:00 PM

5 replies

Aug 13, 2020 1:24 PM in response to Jcookjoy

Apple doesn’t routinely monitor the discussions. These are mostly user to user discussions.

If you want to, you can send Apple feedback. They won't answer, but at least will know there is a problem or a suggestion for change. If enough people send feedback, it may get the problem/suggested change solved sooner.

Click here to send Feedback         

Jul 31, 2020 5:20 AM in response to lauramjg

This just started happening to me also. It calls the street I live on Arcadia Dr, but it’s Adkins Rd. The written map is correct, but when she says it, it’s wrong. She called two or three other roads on my route by the wrong names also. She called more than one road Arcadia Dr. and she used Capitol Rd more than once on the wrong road also.

Apple Maps announces incorrect street names

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.