Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal Not Supporting Delegation to My Gmail Accounts (And Even iCloud)

Hello!

I don't know why iCal suddenly does not support delegation on my Gmail Accounts, and even my iCloud. This is my calendar so far. As it can be seen, the Gmail accounts don't have calendars inside them. I'll explain the issue on iCloud later on.

It all started when I attempted to add another event in Google Calendars and expected the Google Cal and iCal to sync, but it did not. After that, I refreshed Google Calendar (View > Refresh Calendars), but it didn't work. I then deleted and re-added the accounts, and it still didn't work.

(Gmail Account 1)

(Gmail Account 2)

In the first picture, iCal was able to display my iCloud account's calendars. But when I took a look at Preferences, iCal said that it was also not supporting delegation on this account.

(iCloud)

Please Help. Thanks!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 26, 2020 9:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 2:09 AM

Hey! I figured it out.

It was another bug of Apple. I'm surprised that this issue had been an issue long time ago. Here's the link to the solution: https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/326476/i-cant-see-google-calendar-on-macos-calendar-app

After following the steps, my iCal glitched and clearly had a bug. I did what do: deleted and re-added my Google Accounts and iCloud Account and restarted my computer a few times. Then waited for my iCal to refresh calendars. With the iCloud Account, I just made sure to make a copy of it in my mac since I do have other saved files from other Apple apps.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2020 2:09 AM in response to wizza_88

Hey! I figured it out.

It was another bug of Apple. I'm surprised that this issue had been an issue long time ago. Here's the link to the solution: https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/326476/i-cant-see-google-calendar-on-macos-calendar-app

After following the steps, my iCal glitched and clearly had a bug. I did what do: deleted and re-added my Google Accounts and iCloud Account and restarted my computer a few times. Then waited for my iCal to refresh calendars. With the iCloud Account, I just made sure to make a copy of it in my mac since I do have other saved files from other Apple apps.

iCal Not Supporting Delegation to My Gmail Accounts (And Even iCloud)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.