Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Display With Green Tint Color

It’s so annoying! Display with green tint color, Taking a screenshot or screen record and viewing it on another display shows no tint. I have this issue from last few months on my 11 Pro , any solution?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 10:39 AM

6 replies

Jul 1, 2020 11:37 AM in response to anjali133

Hello anjali133,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It's our understanding that your iPhone 11 Pro display intermittently has a green tint. You've come to the right place! We're here to help.

First, make sure that your iPhone has the latest software version.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If the issue persists, restart your iPhone. Restarting can resolve many behaviors

Restart your iPhone

Also, confirm that you don't have any Color Filters applied from the Accessibility menu. You can check this by going to Settings > Accessibility > Display & Text Size > Color Filters.

Use display and text size preferences on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Let us know the results. Does this issue occur if you choose a different wallpaper? Please include any other troubleshooting steps that you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

Jul 1, 2020 1:07 PM in response to JovonaP.

Thank you for response,

I tried all the solution which you mention, color filters also off

i also tried other solutions like reset my iPhone using iTunes, true tone off, reset all settings etc.

This issue comes randomly so I don’t know how to reproduce this issue.

once again thank you , if any solution than let me know.

Have a great day..!

iPhone 11 Pro Display With Green Tint Color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.