Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am unable to reset my security questions

I am unable to reset my security questions

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 5:20 PM

If you are being told there isn't enough information to reset them, contact Apple ID Support.

If you don't know the answers, if the steps in the article below don’t work, contact Apple ID Support, although I’m not sure they will help. 

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions.      

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID.    

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2020 5:20 PM in response to Goldfish0308

If you are being told there isn't enough information to reset them, contact Apple ID Support.

If you don't know the answers, if the steps in the article below don’t work, contact Apple ID Support, although I’m not sure they will help. 

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions.      

From the article below. 

Without proof of your identity via security questions and other carefully selected criteria, Apple Support can't help you reset a password or perform any other actions on your account. These policies are audited and reviewed on a regular basis.

Security and your Apple ID.    

Jun 27, 2020 4:38 PM in response to Goldfish0308

Welcome to the Apple Community.

If you have forgotten your security questions and have supplied a rescue email when setting up your account, you can reset them at My Apple ID otherwise...

If you are unable to remember your password, security questions, don’t have access to your rescue address or are unable to reset your password for whatever reason, your only option is to contact Apple ID Support, upon speaking to an operator you should explain that your problem is related to your Apple ID, this way you will not be charged for assistance, even if you don’t have an AppleCare plan.

You will need to show patience with the procedure and be prepared to demonstrate without question that the account belongs to you. Don’t expect access to be restored immediately and if you aren’t the owner of the Apple ID registered to the device the account won’t be reset.

i am unable to reset my security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.