Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't download iTunes with macOS Catalina. Can anyone help?

I never had iTunes downloaded. I updated my MacBook Pro to macOS Catalina and wasn't able to download iTunes afterwards. Can anyone assist me?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 7:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2020 7:08 PM

iTunes no longer exists on Catalina and you can no longer download it either. iTunes was split into three separate apps, Music, Podcasts, and TV. All were installed by default When you updated to Catalina. You use Music to purchase songs or subscribe to Apple Music. Use TV to purchase/rent/subscribe video content like movies, TV series, etc. Use Podcasts to purchase/rent/subscribe to audio content like audio books.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 27, 2020 7:08 PM in response to AlwaysPlayMonsters

iTunes no longer exists on Catalina and you can no longer download it either. iTunes was split into three separate apps, Music, Podcasts, and TV. All were installed by default When you updated to Catalina. You use Music to purchase songs or subscribe to Apple Music. Use TV to purchase/rent/subscribe video content like movies, TV series, etc. Use Podcasts to purchase/rent/subscribe to audio content like audio books.

I can't download iTunes with macOS Catalina. Can anyone help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.