Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted Songs re appear in my itunes App

Hey

In my paid subscription to itunes, when i delete song from downloaded library, it re appears again when i download another song to my library. There are around 15 songs that keep on re appearing each time i download new song. I have deleted them 20 times and its too frustrating.

Please help....

Mandeep Singh

iPhone X

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 1:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 2:32 AM

If you want to turn off Automatic Downloads for all content that you add to your Library in the future, go to Settings > Music, then scroll to the Downloads section and Disable Automatic Downloads. While listening to a song, tap or swipe up on the player at the bottom of the screen to open Now Playing.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2020 2:32 AM in response to manikunis

If you want to turn off Automatic Downloads for all content that you add to your Library in the future, go to Settings > Music, then scroll to the Downloads section and Disable Automatic Downloads. While listening to a song, tap or swipe up on the player at the bottom of the screen to open Now Playing.

Deleted Songs re appear in my itunes App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.