Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I input a wait command in a voice control command string?

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 1:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 2:28 AM

Probably you are talking about Siri. There is no pause option yet. You may please provide --> Product Feedback - Apple <-- here

If you are referring to Voice Control then Voice Control isn't available in all countries or regions. Voice Control uses the Siri speech recognition engine for U.S. English only.

You need iOS 13 or later, or iPadOS to use Voice Control. Before you can use Voice Control, a file download is required. Once the download is complete, you don't need a Wi-Fi connection to use Voice Control. It's recommended that you connect to Wi-Fi before you turn on Voice Control for the first time.

--> Use Voice Control on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2020 2:28 AM in response to kevinfromcedar city

Probably you are talking about Siri. There is no pause option yet. You may please provide --> Product Feedback - Apple <-- here

If you are referring to Voice Control then Voice Control isn't available in all countries or regions. Voice Control uses the Siri speech recognition engine for U.S. English only.

You need iOS 13 or later, or iPadOS to use Voice Control. Before you can use Voice Control, a file download is required. Once the download is complete, you don't need a Wi-Fi connection to use Voice Control. It's recommended that you connect to Wi-Fi before you turn on Voice Control for the first time.

--> Use Voice Control on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.