Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The unwanted subscription and purchase of the app. Money back.

I’ve recently downloaded the app called “Check Pulse Beat. Heart rate.” I thought that this app is free. But today, just an hour ago I got the notification that I purchased 1year subscription to this app. First of all I downloaded it and deleted it from my device immediately. Can you imagine my surprise when I saw this notification?!

As soon as I got the notification I started to search how to see the list of the apps I have and “Bills” I had to pay using google search. I found it and concealed the subscription.

The question is. I want my money back. 34990 KZT. That’s a lot of money. When am I going to get it back?

Thanx.

Best regards.

Gauhar

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 4:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 4:46 AM

You are not speaking to Apple, this is a user to user community. 

We are unable to help with refunds, account issues or purchases  

Cancel/see your subscriptions here - See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support 

Try applying for a refund here, but there is no guarantee it will be refunded - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

Or Contact Apple Support - Contact - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2020 4:46 AM in response to gauhar176

You are not speaking to Apple, this is a user to user community. 

We are unable to help with refunds, account issues or purchases  

Cancel/see your subscriptions here - See or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support 

Try applying for a refund here, but there is no guarantee it will be refunded - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support

Or Contact Apple Support - Contact - Official Apple Support

The unwanted subscription and purchase of the app. Money back.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.