Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot Verify Server Identity

I keep having this pop up on my phone and it’s linked to a website that has nothing to do with me or my phone or emails. The website is **** this is not a million miles from where I live though.

This website also has some odd messages on it. How has this been linked to my phone? I have done soft and hard resets including a factory reset, changed my passwords, deleted and reinstalled the emails several times and I’m not at a loss what to do next. It’s only when I go on my emails or anything iCloud related and has only started from late morning today.

[Link Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 8:58 AM

A subscribed calendar is a calendar that you install on your phone that is managed by someone else. Frequently it will be from a sports team that lists their games. When the season is over if you don’t delete the calendar you will get an error like that.

It can also be a calendar that was installed on your phone when you clicked a link for a “free” offer. So be careful out there. There are no free offers; they always come with baggage.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 28, 2020 8:58 AM in response to Kerry_M75

A subscribed calendar is a calendar that you install on your phone that is managed by someone else. Frequently it will be from a sports team that lists their games. When the season is over if you don’t delete the calendar you will get an error like that.

It can also be a calendar that was installed on your phone when you clicked a link for a “free” offer. So be careful out there. There are no free offers; they always come with baggage.

Cannot Verify Server Identity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.