Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to select installments pay option with Apple Card at education or veterans website

When trying to buy a MacBook through the education store, I was unable to select installment payment option with my Apple Card. This was clearly advertised as an option on the education store site, but it doesn’t not come up in the check out process. Same problem when I try to use the military and veterans store. I can only get the installment payment option if I try to purchase a full price MacBook through Apple store app. It does not work in safari. I have tried on multiple phones with multiple appleIDs and on a Mac and even a windows computer. Same issue. Spent an hour plus on the phone with Apple support and all they could tell me was that it SHOULD work, but no idea why it wasn’t. They suggested I buy the full price computer and then call back and ask for the discount, though they admitted that I was unlikely to get it if I did that (so why suggest it 🙄) Apple is falsely advertising this as an option when it is clearly not functioning.

yes, I have verified that my OS is up to date and that my Apple Card is in my wallet and that all the appropriate settings are configured as instructed on the Apple support website.

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 8:44 PM

6 replies

Unable to select installments pay option with Apple Card at education or veterans website

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.