Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my iphone 11

I lost my iphone 11WHAT SHOULD IDO

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2020 9:25 PM

Please review the information in this article by Apple ➔ If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support.

Axel F.

6 replies

Jun 29, 2020 4:59 PM in response to anselmo76

1. MAC address - No and it won't work even if you had it. MAC addresses are not broadcasted and is only identified by the network that it is on.
  2. Hope you told your provider to blacklist the iPhone and not just the SIM card.
  3. You are not going to be able to trace it in the way you want through IMEI.

The only way YOU can trace it is through the Find My app and that too if it is connected to the internet through WiFi or Cellular. Once the battery is dead then it is all over unless someone finds it and charges it AND it is able to get on the internet.

Axel F.

Jun 29, 2020 5:15 PM in response to Axel Foley

1. what I mean is , Our I.T department here in our vessel was asking me if I know the WIFI address of my iphone so that they can help me tracing my iphone if some one using it to the vessel network. ( i thinking maybe one of my colleague who was with me when I joined the vessel last June 18 was the one who got my pihone.)
  2. My wife already called the provider and they said it is already block, but i am not sure if only the sim was blocked or even the phone, presently I am working offshore at this moment.
  3. My Iphone11 is new and i dont know if the Find My app is on of off..

Jun 29, 2020 5:52 PM in response to anselmo76

I believe that I have been answering two of your same posts on this forum.

OK. I understand you now. I do not know of a way to find the MAC address of an iPhone by inputting the IMEI number. Does your work place keep a log of connected MAC Addresses and devices? Worth asking.

You may also contact ➔ Apple Support and see if they have a better answer and provide what you are looking for.

Axel F.

I lost my iphone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.