📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reveal saved safari passwords labelled 'and 1 more'?

Hi I recently cleared my cookies and logged myself out of an email account, previously this was saved in passwords now when I go to view the passwords to the two gmail accounts I have it only shows one for google. It says next to it 'and 1 more'. But when I click to open it up it only shows the one password.

Anyone got any idea how to extract the '1 more'? Didn't have time machine running so can't go back to reset all the cookie data I deleted.

Thanks

MacBook Pro with Touch Bar

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 6:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 8:40 AM

The and 1 more text means another entry with the same password is being stored.

Double click the and 1 more to see which other websites from the same provider share a password.

In this example, two Apple websites share the same username and password.

So in your case, it won't help you locate the 'other' password(s) as there aren't any.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 29, 2020 8:40 AM in response to contemporarybrute

The and 1 more text means another entry with the same password is being stored.

Double click the and 1 more to see which other websites from the same provider share a password.

In this example, two Apple websites share the same username and password.

So in your case, it won't help you locate the 'other' password(s) as there aren't any.

Jun 29, 2020 8:17 AM in response to contemporarybrute

If "and 1 more" is displayed next to the domain, this means that you use the same password for another domain as for the domain that is displayed, in this case google.com. This has nothing to do with http cookies, safari has combined the two domains and only shows one password because safari probably thought that both websites belong together, otherwise a warning is displayed that you should choose a different password.

How to reveal saved safari passwords labelled 'and 1 more'?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.