Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch series 3. How with the Attain app do the calories show up after a workout. I have work out and my calories show on the workout but not the strain app. How does the attain app starts to read the number of calories

No

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2020 6:26 AM

Hello wenchey.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you would like to have the calories from your workouts to show in the Attain app. We’re happy to help.

Please use the steps in the section titled “Add information from other apps” here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you need additional assistance, we recommend contacting the app developer of Attain here: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Let us know the results.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2020 6:26 AM in response to wenchey

Hello wenchey.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you would like to have the calories from your workouts to show in the Attain app. We’re happy to help.

Please use the steps in the section titled “Add information from other apps” here: Manage Health data on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

If you need additional assistance, we recommend contacting the app developer of Attain here: How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Let us know the results.

Take care.

Apple Watch series 3. How with the Attain app do the calories show up after a workout. I have work out and my calories show on the workout but not the strain app. How does the attain app starts to read the number of calories

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.