You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My case ID

I know what my case ID is, but where do you type it in to get back on to that case?

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 12:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2020 12:20 PM

Hello!

If you go to getsupport.apple.com and select "See your cases and repairs", you should be able to enter your case ID there and there may be the option to contact Apple Support.

If you have an email with your case ID, you may be able to contact Apple Support by selecting the link under the case ID.

You may also be able to locate the case and contact Apple Support about the case by signing in to your Apple ID on this page: My Support - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 29, 2020 12:20 PM in response to Lewyj99YT

Hello!

If you go to getsupport.apple.com and select "See your cases and repairs", you should be able to enter your case ID there and there may be the option to contact Apple Support.

If you have an email with your case ID, you may be able to contact Apple Support by selecting the link under the case ID.

You may also be able to locate the case and contact Apple Support about the case by signing in to your Apple ID on this page: My Support - Apple

My case ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.